1. What's something that reminds you of your grandmother? Tell us why.
This bone china strawberry tea cup. I use it daily. Ironically, she was allergic to strawberries...but she loved this pretty mug. When I wrapped my hands around it I can picture her hands wrapped around it.
2. Is your life currently more 'moonlight and roses' or a little more 'every rose has it's thorn'? Elaborate.
I think I'm coming out of a season of 'every rose has its thorn' with various trials but I'm not sure I'd exactly say I'm in a 'moonlight and roses' quite yet either. Seems like sorta begging for it to say that. Summertime always feel sort hectic to me...I struggle to enjoy the wild ride of activities.
3. June 23rd is National Pink Day...favorite thing you own in any shade of pink? Favorite thing found in nature in any shade of pink? Your favorite pink food or beverage? Your favorite shade of pink?
I have a dusty pink V-neck t-shirt that almost works as a neutral. It's very soft.
These are pink roses from my yard. The darker rose is from bushes at the side of the house. The lighter is my family rose from Scotland. They smell amazing.
4. Last thing that had you 'tickled pink'?
I finally finished my counseling certification...got my Congratulations email. It was ALOT of work and a long time coming. I'm so happy!
5. What are two or three words that describe your style.
6. Insert your own random thought here.