Friday, April 3, 2009

Frugal Friday...cereal magazine holders



I saw someone do this with a UPS box...they said maybe you could do it with a cereal box...so I tried! Well, it is too narrow for magazines but works well for books and Reader's Digest...etc. Maybe those mega boxes would be the right width...check it out.


Yes, you could use fabric but I was feeling stingy with mine...and wanted the color oddity of the ends being different...do what makes ya happy!

No, the edges aren't perfect...I trimmed them up with scissors...worked fine...they are high up on a shelf by the ceiling...no one can tell...

Voila! It almost makes the border bearable...ugh...I hate border!!! I heart good 'ole paint!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute! I just may have to try that!

Kayren said...

I LOVE the flowers!!!

I have seen where people use cereal boxes for magazines, so it must be the larger boxes.