Thursday, February 5, 2009

Writer's Workshop?

I saw this on at Adult Deprived...thought it was interesting...and although a day late...thought I'd give it a whirl. I wonder how I'll do writing with assigned prompts...


Prompts:
1.) Tell us about a lie you told that you later regretted.
2.) Choose a task you'd like someone to complete and write a poem asking them to do it.
3.) Describe a talent you have.
4.) Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.
How about number two...
Turning the clothes right side out...Haiku...
Inside Out AGAIN
Frustrating Annoying Ah!
I'll do it myself
And number four...
Pray
Care
Cry
Clean
Calm...breathe
Lysol
Medicine
Comfort
Pray
Clean

1 comment:

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I love the haiku. Its really funny and so true. Next time she requests a poem, I'm thinking haiku. Awesome.