Friday, September 7, 2012

Caffeinated Randomness: SOUL?


I haven't shared my caffeinatedly-random thoughts lately.  Only one today, really. 
 I had a thought at a traffic stop today.  You see...I was behind a red Kia Soul.

Yeah, what color is your soul?
LOL...see?  Random.

Yeah, pretty sure that I'd pick a WHITE one...well, maybe SILVER or GOLD...

but NOT BLACK (sin)...GREEN (jealousy)...RED (anger, devil)...YELLOW (coward)....

Now, if you have a Kia Soul that isn't white, silver or gold.  Just laugh okay!?  I'm not serious...well...about your CAR...

but...consider your real SOUL...

/sōl/

A person's moral or emotional nature or sense of identity.

Mark 12:30, "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’"

Psalm 104:1, "Bless the LORD, O my soul! O LORD my God, you are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty,"

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Random, yes. Interesting and important, yes! Love, Mom D.