Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Checking In...finally, for March...

In case anyone was wondering if I'd given up yet...I haven't...

In March I read...Job, Ephesians, Esther, Exodus, and Philemon.

I've switched to using my NIV Study Bible...the one I got for high school graduation...because I found myself referencing it so much that it just seemed silly to stay in the other version...plus the NASB is getting to me with all its disjointed sentences. I find it nye on to impossible to memorize things with it and have to switch over anyway...

So far, in April I've read Leviticus (didn't want to save it for the end of year), Ruth, Hosea, and Numbers...and I'm just starting Mark. Yes, I know...totally no rhyme or reason...but it's working for me...and I figure...I'm READING and that's most important for now.

So, that's me...checking in!


No comments: