Saturday, July 24, 2010

Surprise...for Loverbrains!

In case he might need a wake-up from his jet-lag...I bought a SURPRISE!!

A BIG RED SURPRISE!!!!
I have wanted a chair and a half...but they are pricey...and I didn't see it on our "debt snowball melting" budget. I was out junking with my Mom...and found one for *drum roll*...















ONE TENTH of what they cost new!

AND bonus (for me) IT'S RED!!! I'm so happy. Oh, and did I mention that I got FREE delivery and they took my old ugly love seat sleeper sofa too!! The kids are not allowed on it...it's just for MomE and DadE..."unless...one of us invites you to sit too."

3 comments:

Barbara H. said...

What a great find!

Kayren said...

We love our chair and a half. Ours isn't red though, although I would probably love it if it were. Except that it wouldn't go with my corange/persimmon/red walls now. So camel is good.

By the way, loved the spray paint on the microwave cart and wicker chairs. Paint can do great things. Remember when I got on a roll not too long ago...one project turned into like seven...

Who was bumping their head? You, my friend, are not that short, so it must have just been the kiddos.

Susannah said...

Very very fun! Those big chairs can actually seat four (if you want)... one on each arm, and two in the chair itself.

Glad your bargain purchase won't upset your debt-reduction snowball. Well done! ღ