Friday, May 29, 2009

Frugal Friday- Matchy Pillowcase Skirts!


These two pillowcases were my parent's...and I took them off to college with me...'cuz they are my favorite blue and yellow color combination! One in particular was very thin...so...I made a double layered skirt for Curious Georgette....

...isn't she cute! She was so excited...especially when she saw MomE's matching skirt....
Taking pictures in a mirror is tricky by itself...but with Sweet Boy...it's, uh, very exciting!
This was such a good picture of his involvement and her excitement that I had to include it...doorknob and all!

We'll make sure our shirts match the skirts (and I'll need a slip...yikes) when we wear them out...but you get the idea! I'm so tickled that she's tickled about looking like MomE! Neat! If you have cute pillowcases...send them to me! I'm having way too much fun with this frugal premise!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awwww...look how cute she is all excited! Great job!

Kayren said...

She is very happy, isn't she! I have a friend that used to make matching dresses every Easter and Mother's Day for her and her two girls. I have never done anything like that, and now it's too late. You know, Sparky and all.

I also don't think I would have caught on to the need for a slip in the picture if you hadn't mentioned it. Now if I were with you personally, yes, I would have noticed. But really, what doesn't usually need a slip anyway.