Monday, May 11, 2009

MMM- Sick Kids and Lovely Days...

Well, as much as I've struggled against it...today...I'm motivated by a sick kiddo...

...motivated to sit down and hold sick, grouchy Sweet Boy.

...motivated to read story, after story, after story.

...motivated to leave my sewing, dishes, chores for another day.

...motivated to sit and watch them play.

...motivated to actually notice it is a gorgeous Spring day that the Lord has given us!

Sometimes the best way to redeem the time is to get off the merry-go-round schedule...and try and enjoy the new ride!

Psalm 118:24,
"This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

PS--Isn't my LoverBrain wonderful! Hehehe! What a Happy Mother's Day I had...

2 comments:

thekreativelife said...

Wonderful, wonderful post. Hope your little one gets to feeling better soon!

God Bless!

Jenny said...

I am so sorry that Caleb has been so sick. I hope he feels better soon. I'm glad you're able to be there for him and hold him and read him stories while he's down. That's such a blessing.