Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Could Go RIGHT!?

I hear a lot these days about the importance of being genuine. I like to remind myself that all the genuine truth I speak also needs to be done in love (Eph. 4:15 NIV). I don't know about you, but I long to be most genuine when it comes to my faith...my love for Jesus, my Savior!

I was musing recently that as a Domestic Engineer my mission field is perhaps small, but also rather specific. Mine goes something like this....neighbors, library, zoo, playground....grocery store!

Yes, I was thinking to myself that although I'm already one of the most friendly grocery shoppers I know....I'm not exactly fully genuine, ya know? I mean...I'll smile at everyone and talk to anyone...about anything but I'm not sharing my most genuine, heart held LOVE with these strangers I meet each week!

Why not...well...cuz I tend to think of what could go wrong.


....to keep reading go to ....
Evangelism on Aisle 5?



2 comments:

Missie said...

"Take those opportunities you’re given…to plant the seeds of truth around you."

Thanks for sharing!

Critty said...

Fabulous article today. Was delighted to see you as guest barista. <3