I gladly allow my sweet Loverbrains to do this job. He uses Turbo Tax and he always gets it done early. He's wonderful like that!
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day.... Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Pain..."Perseverance [amid trials] must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:4 with my emphasis
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
That's kind of funny...cuz I was just looking at my quilting stash thinking...I really should add something from the orange family. Whatever I do add I'll be sure to call it Tangerine Tango. Oui, what a name! My foyer is bright yellow...called Number Two Pencil!
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I collect cobalt blue bottles! I don't dust them as often as I should...but I do admire them as they twinkle in my front windows!
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
We really enjoy Salmon with Quinoa on the side. Quinoa is a great grain...you prepare it pretty much like rice...and I add a T. of Cajun spice for kick! The kids love it too!
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
Two weeks ago. I have a new control arm...which cost me a lot less than a new transmission...which is what I was originally told was wrong with it. Phew! Thank God for paid off vehicles...even though they break down, it's still cheaper than a payment!
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
I've been more demanding...in some ways. I'm exercising regularly and eating better. Good trend. And...I'm making myself cut myself some slack...remembering that my job is to be a good MomE and wife...not have a perfect house.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Gotta love 60 degrees in February! We had lunchtime outside on the screen porch today! Woohoo!