Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday? Is it good for you??


"The liberating thing about Good Friday and Easter is that one’s thoughts turn far away from one’s personal fate toward the ultimate meaning of life, suffering, and everything that happens, and one clings to a great hope."  ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  Jeremiah 29:11

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."  Romans 8:28

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."  Phil. 4:6

"Yes, I'm telling you these things now, so that when they happen, you will remember my warning. I didn't tell you earlier because I was going to be with you for a while longer."  John 16:4

No comments: