1. What do you think about luck?I know some would say I'm splitting hairs but...I try not to use the word luck...I prefer Providence. It is beyond comforting to rest in the hands of a good God. I don't give credit for good, or bad things, to some unknown power. I believe that there's no other will like God's sovereign will because God alone has the means to carry out whatever he wills.
2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state?My family enjoys a park close by called Eagle Creek Park....they have lots of interesting trails and an ornithology center overlooking a huge lake! We are bird lovers so it works for us!! This year we're planning to visit a few parks with waterfalls.
3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be?Whenever I become a slave to my 'to do' list and set a bunch of 'self imposed deadlines' life gets crrrrazee and complex. I probably don't say NO enough.
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?Well, I'm game for anywhere. Who wants to pay for my tickets?! Hahaha! NYC I might be able to pull off...the others are way out of my price range. But, if wishes were dreams...I'd go with Hawaii!
5. What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?Last live performance I saw was a high school production of Alice In Wonderland and it was wonderful....I'd give it an 8 up against the pros. It was my kids first live performance experience and they loved it too!
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack?I love Lays Potato chips...and my newest discovery and favorite are the dill pickle chips. Besides potato my favorite chip type snack is Combos...the pretzel cheddar ones. I try not to buy them!
7.What rule is most important in your home?First time Obedience
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm happy to be merrily blogging along again. It's been awhile. I took an unplanned hiatus...life got busy...yada yada...Happy Spring!