1. Give us three rhyming words that say something about your Thanksgiving holiday (or your most recent holiday gathering if you didn't celebrate Thanksgiving).
Humble (so much to be grateful for), Grumble (forgot the sugar in the pumpkin pies), Bumble (busy)
2. When did you last say, 'the more the merrier'? Did you mean it?
I don't think I ever have...and when I was thinking of sending "We Moved" announcement postcards I liked the ones that said "come visit...call first"...but I wasn't sure how that'd go over. Don't worry. It was a none issue because time zoomed forward and now I'm just hoping to get Christmas cards out with the new address. Ugh....
3. What's one piece of advice you'd give someone who is your same age?
Exercise! Things are going down hill fast!
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver. Go buy duct tape.
4. You're ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it?
Cauliflower, Carrots, Celery, and Broccoli (RANCH DIP)
5. Shop til you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas?
I prefer to shop from my LAPTOP...it rhymes! I don't like traffic or crowds. Or shopping alone. Or with my kids.
6. What's your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite?
A small, tan lazyboy that was my husband's grandmother's. My feet touch the ground in it and it's comfy.
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality.
When I was six years old my parents had a college aged bible study meeting in our tiny house. I would listen to their talks and one day after listening...I realized that I was a sinner and needed a Savior. My parents opened the Bible and told me all about Jesus' life, death, and resurrection...the gospel. I repented of my sin and asked Jesus' to save me and be in charge of my life! I remember calling my grandparents to share the news with them and how happy they were and how they told me angels were dancing in heaven because they were happy about me belonging to Jesus.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm loving having actual designated guest space in this new house. It's so nice!!! God has so blessed us...and hopefully our guests felt even more welcomed and comfortable.