Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Neccesity is the mother of Invention...

I don't think these are really inventions but more innovations! I thought I'd share...

All the baby's bottle parts, sippy cup valves, etc. come out of the dishwasher very wet. I developed the technique of put a paper towel in the bottom of my colander and dumping them inside to dry. Just in case they were to leak past the paper towel I set it in my garbage bowl (ala Rachael Ray) and there you have it and innovative way to dry things and keep water from getting all over your kitchen floor.



I keep a Swiffer on top of my dryer to clean out the lint trap (those parts inside the dryer you can't quite reach) but it was always falling off and dusty all over. I like canning jars and one day had this one recently emptied of my Dad's yummy venison and I just stuffed it into it. I liked how it contained it so well that that's the way I keep it now. It contains the dust and looks sort of cute, I think!

Anyway, you may think it's quirky but you may like it too. Thought I'd share!



1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh my gosh...you know I totally love that stuff!! Good job! Keep sharing.