Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flowers with Dinner?

I have another fabulous dinner recipe to share. I invented it so you can blame me, and not a cookbook, if you don't like it. I also had some pics of my garden flowers to share so thought I'd give an added bonus of flowers with dinner for ya'll.

My Red mini roses and creeping myrtle.

My coral mini rose.

Perfect Pork Chops with White Salad

Perfect Pork Chops:

Mix:
1 c. Parmesean Cheese
1 T. dried Rosemary
2 t. onion powder

Coat thawed pork chops (I bought four in a pack) and shake off excess. Grill on low!
Mix:
1 romaine heart lettuce (I chop into ribbons)
1/2 c. motz. cheese
1/4 c. parm. cheese
2 t. rosemary
1/2 well minced small onion (object is to get very tiny pieces that no one can crunch into)
1/8 c. minced pepper rings (mild)

I toss mine in a gallon Ziploc for easy thorough mixing. That way the parm. coats all lettuce. Enjoy!

The only peonies I could salvage after the horrible hail storms! Argh! Poor pretties!


No comments: