Thursday, October 8, 2009

ALL THINGS...

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
MomE's need this verse. Okay, everyone needs this verse....but I cling to it sometimes. Thankfully, nothing catastrophic has occurred...don't mean to worry anyone. I just am tired of dealing with illness...especially in my sweet baby boy. Our Dr's appt. today pretty much assured me that it's been a long Fall and will be a long Winter. I know that it is that way for many people. I worry (sin) about every little detail...his immunities, his weight, etc. but the only thing remaining when it's all said and done is to trust the Great Physician with His perfect care! Anything we are going to face in the days ahead...years ahead...are completely known by Him and He will provide the strength we need to endure! Thinking maybe I need a nap too today! Pray and use lots of hand sanitizer, sweet pigeons!

No comments: