Monday, October 5, 2009

Memory Monday with the Kiddos!

"Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving." Col. 4:2
Wahoo...no mistakes. I'm on a roll! I even got the kids saying their verse! Sweet girl can say the whole thing without stopping but she won't on video...so I humor her. He just likes to be included! We've been keeping our verses in a tiny basket on the kitchen table and every time we sit down there (which is a lot with either meals or crafts) we practice our verse. I gave them two weeks on theirs...cuz it's new and all!


2 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

Yay! Glad you got the video up. Your children are very precious. And what a great and patient mother you are. Keep up the good work. Blessings to you and your whole family!

Karen said...

That is soooo sweet! How awesome! When our toddler was a baby, whenever she would nurse or drink a bottle, I would use that time to go over all my memory verses out loud. So she has heard a LOT of Bible verses! Now I need to start having her repeat verses after me like you did with your children in the video.

Hope you have a great week!
Karen