1. Squirrels- I have a intense dislike for them...and maybe a little bit of fear. This is unfortunate because my back yard is filled with huge ground hog sized squirrels. I have many reasons for my feelings...not least of which was the time during our honeymoon when a squirrel crawled up my foot/leg because it translated me stomping my foot (to shoo it away) as an invitation to feed it. They also eat my birdseed for my BIRDS...and they are rodents.
2. Acquaintances vs Friends: I am what's referred to as a social butterfly's butterfly. I flit about a room and chit chat with everyone. Many would be surprised to know that I have very few friends. I am pretty open and honest about pretty much everything...so my acquaintances probably think they are closer to me than they actually are...and that's okay. But I have times of extrovert withdrawal (general following conflicts, etc.) ...and it is in those time that I realize that I have very few "bosom friends." This is probably one of the heart reasons I detest Facebook.
3. Memorized Movies: I have a strange ability to remember old movies...word for word. This especially applies to old musicals. This really freaked Loverbrains out when we first got married. He said things like, "How many times have you seen this?" He was surprised when I told him that I hadn't watched them since I was a kid.
4. Blog Stalker Bunk: I am generally pretty cautious...but I find this whole blogging anonymity thing a wee bit ridonkulous. Seriously, if someone wants to follow my blog for months to figure out enough details to find my home while I'm on blogcation and rob my house...well, they need my stuff more than I do! I was told recently to not tell people I was alone with the kids when Loverbrains is traveling...but honestly he is traveling most of the time lately...and I feel very secure in GOD taking care of me...along with incredible neighbors and a church...so, I'm among the few who will be taking a chill pill on this front. Don't worry...I'm not giving my address or kid's SS numbers out or anything.
5. Lover of Learning: I am a complete academic. I love school. I would enjoy being a professional student. Well, except for the being broke and in debt part. Just thinking and planning to go back for my masters has me all pumped up!
6. Inside Gardener: I love gardening but I hate the hot weather! How does that work, you say? Well, not very well actually. I have to get up early or stay up late to weed in the cool. Also, I plant lots of perennials. Easy care folks. And next year, raised beds! Oh, and I have a lot of plants inside the house...year round.
7. Mellowed Perfectionist: Many people think I'm a perfectionistic neat freak...but the truth is I've really mellowed out a lot. Count your blessings people! I used to label the inside of my cabinets when I first got married. I still go on cleaning jags...but it's usually a sign that I'm struggling with something...and trying to "control" clean...rather than sit down and talk to my Savior about it.
So, there you have it...some good, some bad, some ugly! Love to ya'll.