Monday, July 11, 2011

WIW: Scruffy Update!!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx
"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as much as the dog does."
    -Christopher Morley
"The more people I meet the more I like my dog"
    -Unknown
"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."
    -Dave Barry

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I love that second quote! I talk to my dog and she is an excellent listener. She never advises, asks me to give her the bottom line, or changes the tv channels while I'm speaking : )

Barbara H. said...

LOL! These are all great. I've always thought that our dog was good for our boys, because, though she wasn't bright, she was adoring and looked up at them like they were the most important people in the world.