Friday, March 2, 2012

Frumpy Friday

Psalm 119:76, "Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant."
 

I'm feeling very shlumpa dinka today.  I plan to pick Emma up from Kindergarten in my sweats, no make up and slippers.  Hopefully, I don't have to get out of the van!  Har har! 

I finally gave in and admitted that I felt awful enough to go to immediate care yesterday.  Turns out that I have walking pneumonia...which I think means that I'm just too stubborn to lie down...So, I am not allowed to do anything strenuous...fine by me...

I usually participate in Five Minute Friday and Caffeinated Randomness...but writing about "ACHE" did NOT appeal...since the only thing that aches is me...and although I could go to a deeper heart level on that prompt, I just don't have the brain for it today.  I'm also not able to taste anything...so, even coffee randomness isn't happening!  *Sigh*

SO, I looked at my old Springtime pictures...and found these cuties from three years ago.  What sweet babies!!
It's TRUE...time does go by SO fast!  Hopefully, today and this weekend will be a great opportunity to slow down and savor the moments with my Sweet Boobahs and Loverbrains!

4 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Oh no! Take it as easy as you can and get better soon.

Brenda said...

Sorry you're not feeling well.
Hopefully your weekend will help you.
God bless.

Joyce said...

Take care of yourself and feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better. -g