Monday, April 30, 2012

Contentment Defined...

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”   
-- Frederick Keonig
My new chair has this marvelous feature....a dog warmer!  It makes me ridiculously happy sometimes!  A simple and unnecessary blessing in my life.
My evening is also filled with the sweet giggles and shrieking of Sweet Boobahs enjoying much needed DadE time.  I'm so blessed to have a husband that not only works crazy schedules to provide for our family...but who willingly spends time with his family in God's Word....and loving on them amid his exhaustion.
So, so blessed!  "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."  Psalm 16:11

1 comment:

ozjane said...

Hi...I love your puppy warmer...bit like my Moggie warmer. And so cute when they fall asleep.
I must get back to Word for Wednesday......seem to have missed the day for too long now.