Monday, August 13, 2012

Sewing in the Spirit!

 Sometimes it seems like cancer is all around...
I have many people I want to be praying for...and one at church specially...so, I found making a "Bobbi Blanket" (as she calls it) would push a lot of prayers into one object.
 My Mom got dibs on making one for my Aunt Cindy...but there are prayers for her in this quilt too!
 What has tickled me most...is that my friend shared that during her surgery stay this quilt with it's attached verse...opened doors for her to share about Jesus with her nurses and doctors.
 That is precious! The verse she picked is, "For I am the LORD, Your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says, Do not fear I will help you!" Isaiah 41:13
Praise God for the leading of His Spirit in prayers...and sewing.

No comments: