|Cute-ness from the past!|
1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?I want to keep a better inventory of my cupboards and freezer. I think it will positively affect my grocery bill. I need to come up with a better system. Well...any system would be good.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
I hated my McDonald's uniform. Mostly cuz it was quickly associated with grease...that smell that just WON'T wash out. I hated the stupid black shoes I had to wear with it!
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
At Thanksgiving I dropped a beautiful berry pie on the kitchen floor. That was...messy and depressing.
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
Not well. I'm pretty good at letting them steal my joy. I tend to stay away from the one's I've clearly identified as joy suckers.
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
I have my Mom's eyes...and my Dad's hands. My daughter is a little me according to almost everyone at the airport. LOL. Caleb is a little Darren. My Dad calls them Big Caleb and Little Caleb! HA!
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
Oooo...there's a plan...now that I know!
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnival (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
I'd pick the Harbin Ice Festival...so we could all follow Darren on his business trip. Well...he'd have to work but we'd have fun and be in the same country!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
There should be more joy in paying off vehicles. Like, they should be guaranteed to NOT BREAK for a certain amount of time so you can enjoy not having a payment. Just sayin'.