Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Finally, recognizing that hard things, hard times, hard people are really God's sign of His great LOVE...He's not letting me stay the same but stretching, growing, teaching me. Trials are the testing ground of my faith. Hopefully, really learning that He is the only One I live to please...and that HE is more than enough!
2. When did you first feel like a grown up?
When I started paying bills...hahaha! Teaching made me feel like a grown up, I guess...but frankly, it was SO MUCH FUN that sometimes I forgot it was my job. No, um...what comes to mind is when I set up house...cleaning, cooking for me and then for us...and then for all of us!
3. Chocolate cake with white icing or white cake with chocolate icing?
White Cake with Chocolate Icing...please!
4. What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
An older guy shared his umbrella with me once during a downpour while headed into the grocery store.
5. What's something you learned from your grandparents?
Life long love of learning.
6. Wednesday marks a sad day in the history of planet earth-9/11...what's something you do (or can do) to bring peace to your little corner of the world?
Not run from people lashing out in their unhappiness. Talk calmly, gently. Listen more than I speak. Always be kinder than I feel.
7. Share a favorite quote, scripture, or song containing the word peace.
My Jesus' words..."Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I found this A MAZ ING picture of a hummingbird on pinterest and had to share! WOW!