Wednesday, October 2, 2013
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
I love it pretty much any way it can be served...and any kind. You didn't say we had to pick one...so I won't. I just tried the squash soup at Panera...WOW, I want the recipe!!
3. The older I get the_______________________________.
...more things go downhill..literally! Bwah hahaha! It's a fight against gravity! I do like my developing laugh lines though...no they are NOT wrinkles around my eyes!!
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
Oh that's easy...and I'll bet you've never heard it...All Creatures Great and Small on PBS...
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Enjoying the mundane moments of life...the babyhood of my babies. I realize everyone says this...and I scoffed and grumbled every time people told me...I thought, "good grief I just want to survive it!" but now...I wish I'd cuddled and cooed more instead of wishing them to grow up and sleep through the night. They do now...but I'm waking up at 3 and staring at the ceiling. Duh!
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
Orange. I'm noticing it everywhere and realizing I have none! Not the rusty orange either...the pop your eyes out almost neon orange! I know it's last year's color, right? I'm always a bit behind. Ha!
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
Smurfs. Lala la lalala...la lala la la...lala la lalala...la lala la la!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yeah, I've got nothin' sorry! :-) If I share my thoughts it'll be a "post for another day" kinda thang.