Saturday, December 16, 2017

Sew Saturday: A Hedgehog Baby Quilt

So, there's been a bit of a baby boom around our church.  At first I was only going to make baby quilts for the seminary wives (girl/cactus, boy/fox)...but then I was invited to the surprise adoption shower (boy/turtle) for a fellow worship team member...and since two more of those are expecting (boy/hedgehog, boy/owl)...AND...our one special friend in our Faith Group is expecting too (girl/deer).  All by the end of January!  So, all hopes of finishing my Christmas quilt this Christmas are gone...

This is my first attempt at a hedgehog lovie ...but this year I've already made a fox and a cactus so I can do anything...Meet Hedgie!
 And the hedgehog flannel quilt...
Next up... two quilts are girl/deer quilt and boy/owl quilt.

No comments: