Saturday, April 11, 2020

#AtoZ Challenge: G-Good Grief

#AtoZChallenge 2020 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter G



Pushing forward.  So, two things happened...

First, I became greatly overwhelmed by the master list associated with this challenge and I wasn't getting many comments back from those I commented on.  So, I needed to re-evalutate my expectations and why I was doing this challenge and if I wanted to continue.  So, I decided I will continue but I'm going to focus on exercising my writing muscles and using it for a personal outlet since I'm safely shut away from the rest of my community right now.

Second thing that happened was a combination of things I guess...I had been given God as my letter G and although I am abundantly open about my faith on this blog I just couldn't wrap my brain around a single post that wasn't going to be way too long.  I mapped it out as favorite OT and NT names of God but that led me into all sorts of Trinity/parts of the Godhead issues that I wanted to clarify and well, it just became too much.

So, I asked a friend that I was Zoom teaching to sew masks, for another G word.  She gave me Gargantuous which is good but all I could think of was Elephants or a really dark posts about our current situation which honestly I'm trying to spend less time thinking and writing about.

Then, I thought about writing on the prompt Grandma but that just made me super sad because both my Grandma's aren't doing very well right now and Covid is making it harder to care for them and it's a whole mess of memories that are not something I'm ready to write out for people to read just yet.

So, GOOD GRIEF...I'm done with G.


No comments: