Monday, November 17, 2008

Memory Monday...Romans 12:9-13

I was so excited to hear about this Meme from Kayren and immediately began thinking of which passage I wanted to choose! This is something I've been wanting to do...knowing that I needed to...but not having the gumption or accountability. Thanks for coming up with this idea.

I recently received part of this passage in a letter regarding a sick child. It stuck with me. I want to memorize the entire end of the chapter for next week but here is the first part now.

From Memory: NIV version, emphasis mine

Romans 12: 9-13

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

No comments: