Friday, February 6, 2009

Funtimes Friday...

I feel like I've met an "imaginary friend" at my Mom's Time Out meeting! Sarah from Thrifty Decor Chick was there to share Design on a Dime type ideas with all the ladies.

It was so neat...and I have sooo many ideas...my brain is just percolating! Yes, people with awesome blogs really do exist in person!

After a crazy week...and sadly cancelling our weekend trip to the Grandparent's house...this meeting was a much needed down time for me! It was great...to eat treats, sit back and listen to every one's wacky "house issues" and "room eyesores"...and realize everyone has them! Sarah was laid back and calm...kindly dealing with a group of chattery women in as organized of a way as possible!

Now I'm off to make a list of all my ideas before I forget any of them!

No comments: