Monday, February 23, 2009

Memory Monday...try, try...again!


We are still sick (sinus infections, bronchitis, fevers, viruses, PMS....)...

I know, I know...good grief this isn't the longest or hardest selection!! God must have me stuck on this for a reason! Thank you for your prayers. They are a comfort...and I know that they do work!

Isaiah 41:9-10
"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its remotest parts
And said to you,
"You are My servant,
I have chosen you and not rejected you,
Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God,
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand."


1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Hope you're all feeling MUCH better!

P.S. How're things at church? Been praying for you. (It is your church that's looking for a pastor, right? Or did I get that wrong?! Ahh...my brain is tired tonight!)