Monday, February 2, 2009

Memory Monday...Review Cop-out!


I had a verse all picked out...but lost steam this week. So, you get my review...and my promise to be back on top next week! I'm just looking back over them...

Romans 12: 9-21
1 Chronicles 29:10b-13
Jeremiah 17:7-10
Isaiah 9:6-7a
Mt. 2: 10-11
James 3:17-18
James 1:17-20
Phil. 3:7-15

I started to type them all out...and it got super long, super fast...so...you can look them up if you're interested in what I've been hiding in my heart thus far! I can not say enough about how much of a blessing this MM blogging has been to me. It's challenging and changes my perspective on the whole week. Even just reviewing this week (which I sort of count as a personal cop out) was wonderful! Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Kayren said...

How funny! I don't think it's a cop out. I think it's excellent to review. Keeps it in our hearts for more than just that week, which I definitely think is the purpose. I've actually thought of doing a review post at some point, but you're right in that it will probably get really long.