I have a great picture of Darren with a tiara on his head. Of course, I can't find it. He is a great Daddy...calm, consistent, fun, godly!!
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
"Whatever you do, don't lick him first." (Hilariously, I shared this practical advice with one of his employees when I was a kid. She's probably still laughing. Obviously, I had a Dad that could be a lot of fun. He still is a huge tease. He is also dedicated to God and very serious about following Him.)
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
I wish I wasn't...and I'm trying to do more praying before leaping...but I'm generally a go with the gut kind of gal. Gets me into trouble or things I don't really want to be doing.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
Coffee Ice Cream is my favorite. I probably purchase milk or creamer most frequently.
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
As a family we've recently discovered some wonderful parks in our area. We are excited to keep looking to find these green treasures amid the buzz of city life.
7. Are you typical of your generation?
I doubt it. I'm pretty odd for someone is their early 30s...I love to cook, quilt, make my own laundry detergent, read, read, read....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
High gas prices and summer vacation make for a bummer feelings. Sigh.