Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another Snowy Hodgepodge

 1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?
Well, let's start with the light fluffy questions...NOT!  We should be responsible for our actions without exceptions....but everyone makes exceptions.  I'm not going to over think this right now...All I can think about is the school system and lack of parental responsibility and student responsibility, etc. 
2.  Has anyone from your home town become famous?
Not to my knowledge.
3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
I use my slow cooker at least once a week...way more in the wintertime.  My favorite dish is Better Than Take Out Mongolian Beef...I posted about it HERE!
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
I don't love it but I try to be a realist...they've probably known everything down to your underwear size for years and years...Why get stressed about it now?  I mean, don't be stupid with your info. but no reason to flip out either.
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
I LOVE the Olympics!  My heart feels like it will burst when I watch all the countries march in...
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
I remember playing softball with the neighbor kids until dusk when we couldn't really see the ball well and someone got hit in the head.  Funny I can't remember who...except it wasn't me.
7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that movtivates you to at least get up off the couch?
Brighter Than The Sun by Colbie Caillat, Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the waves, Mean by Taylor Swift, Dreams by The Cranberries...
8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Guess what?!  More snow...and some ice this time.  Trying to take it from God's Hand and not feel exasperated with the weather.  It's been a long winter so far...
 

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Similar weather here...we have about 14 inches on the ground, 6 from Monday and I guess 8 fell overnight, although its still falling. Mostly ice raining down now which is not my favorite. Reading HP's while we still have power! Enjoy your day...hope you find a way to make it cozy.

Theresa said...

Walking on Sunshine is a great energetic song! We woke to snow covered with ice and freezing rain hitting the windows this morning. At least I'm getting some exercise ;)

April said...

No snow here, thank goodness! After seeing all the havoc that our 2.5" caused last week in downtown Atlanta, I think I'll pass!