Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Hodgepodge of Thoughts...


1. What's the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
Always the hard questions first...SIGH....I've tried to answer this a few times and deleted my answer each time.  I give up...I don't want to be negative today.
 
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
I think it's awesome.  I think it's the all around best...the skiing being challenging physically and the shooting mentally.  Talk about giving it all you've got!  I have LOVED it.  I can't ski so we won't even suppose whether I'd be good at this...
 
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item?  What was in the last can you opened?
I make chili about every other week this time of year...and I use canned tomatoes, chili beans and pinto beans and green chilis.  But, the last can I opened was the dog's food.
 
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
Um...that's a tough one.  Cruise...?  I'm more likely to canoe a tributary.
 
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
Toss and turn...and toss some more.  Look at the stupid alarm clock and be upset that I'm still awake.
 
6. How important is keeping your cool?
It's important to my pride...
 
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
Wave the white flag....enough winter already.  I surrender...enough, enough!

8. Insert your own random thought here.
And after saying that for number 7...I have to laugh...cuz it's getting up to the 50s here...and I feel like opening all the windows and breaking out the flip flops.  Yeah, I'm from Indiana, we're strange here...how are you!?  HAHAHAAHA!
 

1 comment:

Joyce said...

No snow in the forecast today, but freezing rain is on tap instead. No flip flops here yet...we've got three feet of snow on the ground, so it's gonna be a while. Enjoy your taste of spring!