Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MI Hodgepodge

Blogging from MI would be easier if I'd remembered my keyboard... Argh!



1.  Speaking of 180...when was the last time you 'did a 180' on something?
I'm better at making a 180 in attitude...especially as far as seeing business trips as an excuse for 
adventure and following and loving my Loverbrains.  I wish I'd done a 180 yesterday cuz I have a wind burn on my left side only...duh.

2. It's Independence Week in the US of A! What's your favorite thing about America right this very minute? Favorites only! Let's hear what you love about America.
Nothing shows your love of USA than blowing up a small piece of it....bwahaha!  We really love setting off small fireworks in our cul de sac with our neighbors.  They are super safety type people....which makes something dangerous great fun!!!

3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie?
Blueberry pie!

4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking?
My son brought his head up under my chin in the pool....just glad my tongue wasn't between my teeth!

5.  'Clear as a bell', 'with bells on',  'lots of bells and whistles', 'saved by the bell'...which phrase 'rings' truest for you lately?  Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell?
Never seen the Liberty Bell...unless it was when I was young and I've forgotten.  Clear as a bell...we enjoyed hearing church bells ring in a small MI. Town this morning!!

6. Are you caught up in World Cup fever? Have you watched a lot or a little or none at all?
Observed the bummed USA fans this AM at breakfast...It is fun to watch...I especially love the 
goalies!!  Wow.
7. Bid farewell to June in 10 words or less.
Enough with the humidity already!!  Bring on the tomatoes!!

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Tried out the baby powder method to remove wet sand upon beach exit...ahhhhmazing!!!


3 comments:

Marla said...

I must ask: what is the baby powder method? Sprinkling on? I guess it would absorb the water out of the sand. Make it easier to get off of things and people perhaps.

Joyce said...

The US Goalie was awesome! I'd hate to be the goalie! All mothers at one time or another get the head butt happening somehow. Usually accidental, but tear-inducing nonetheless. Enjoy your 4th!

April said...

The humidity here has been out the roof lately! I'm praying for a reprieve soon!