I saw this and thought...well, that's inane fun...I've got a few blog drafts that will probably never be published as I've deemed them too judgy, downers or the like. But, I miss blogging and You, my Dear Void! Hope you enjoy the funny-ness.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Honey (Darreny, cuz he loves me!)
2. Mommy (by my Sweet Boobahs)
3. Teacher (by my two year olds in BSF)
4. Beej (by my Mom)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Dishwasher (first paying job in a family restaurant)
2. McDonalds worker
3. Produce seller (from a wagon one hot hot summer)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. White Christmas
4. Pride and Prejudice
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Flavia De Luce series by Alan Bradley
2. Mary Russell series by Laurie King
3. Maisie Dobbs series by Jacqueline Winspear
4. Anything by Agatha Christie
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Racine, Wisconsin (born there)
2. Hancock NY
3. Cincinnati OH
4. Greenwood, IN
Four places I’ve visited:
Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. Dog food
2. Liver (unless my Dad cooks it)
3. Pepsi (Coke, Please!)
4. onion soup
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Spring Peas
3. Indian food (date night)
4. Mar y Tiera (land and sea...shrimp and chicken with peppers...yum)
Four TV shows I watch
1. Duck Dynasty
2. Cook's Country
3. Classic Sesame Street
4. The Mind of a Chef
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Christmas...my parents are coming here!!!
2. Being an AUNT...my nephew is coming in February.
3. Growing in my faith...
4. Reading more books together as a family.
Four things I’m always saying:
1. Knock it off!
2. I’m cold
4. Don't put "X" in your mouth. (at what age does this stop?)
Well, anyhew...this was fun. Here's hoping this gets me back in the blogging mood.