I was pleasantly surprised by their choice. I guess, since it's a person or persons who affected the news for good OR ILL...I'd say the close second would be ISIS.2. This question comes to you courtesy of Susan who blogs over at Stew Mama Says. She knows we have a wedding happening any minute now, and she asks, 'What's your favorite-something old? something new? something borrowed? something blue in your home? Be sure you hop over and say hi to Susan today!
Something old--old thimbles. Something new--mac anything and everything Something borrowed--library books Something blue--the cobalt bottles in my windows.
3. Fudge-yay or nay? Your favorite flavor? Do you make it yourself? With nuts or without?
I'm not a huge fan really. It's a bit too much for me. I might eat one little chunk each Christmas season. I love peanut butter fudge best...but rarely go near it due to worrying about kissing my sweet baby boy with peanut butter lips.
4. December 17th is Wright Brothers Day, commemorating the first successful flights made by Orville and Wilbur Wright in 1903 in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. How old were you when you made your first flight? Do you like to fly? Have you ever been to Kitty Hawk or other parts of the North Carolina Outer Banks? I think I was six. I went to FL with my grandparents. I love to fly. I wish it wasn't so expensive. I have not visited those areas...but I live close enough to Dayton that I've been to the Air Force Museum...totally awesome!5. Do the people in your family tend to follow a particular career path, and if so what's the path?
People in my family are largely teachers...be it via ministry or schools.
6. What is one thing you absolutely, positively must accomplish today?
I have a quadruple batch of Springerele cookies to bake! My house smells GOOD!
7. This Christmas I hope___________________________________.
We can all stay healthy and my parents can come and that my Mom (who's mid way through chemo) will be able to relax and enjoy being at my house!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.