Friday, April 10, 2015

Fitness Friday

There was a while there that I wasn't exercising because I didn't have the full 40 minutes of recommended cardio time. I went from exercising in a very organized group with full accountability to just me, myself and I.  Then, 10-15 lbs later it occurred to me...DUH...something is better than NOTHING!  I also found the free Fitness Pal App and I'm loving that!
I love this quote...especially the part about time passing anyway.
 My dream isn't to particularly lose a certain amount or anything outward.
 In fact, my dreams have nothing to do with exercise and fitness per se...but my feeling well and taking care of my body does help me accomplish what needs to be done to get there.
I came across this nifty list on Pinterest. I really like the fact that it gives me no excuse. If the family is still sleeping I can't say that I don't want to make too much noise.
 I wish I'd had this when my kids were little babies.
 
And...this one I need strapped to my forehead. It is SOOOO true for me.
 I keep muttering..."self control...self control"...to myself. "If you eat that it so won't be worth it!"

No comments: