Monday, March 2, 2009

Memory Monday...Finally...Isaiah 41:9-10


Isaiah 41:9-10
"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its remotest parts
And said to you,
"You are My servant,
I have chosen you and not rejected you,
Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God, (switched these two lines...00ps)
I will strengthen you,
surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
I know they are split up funny...but that's how I memorized them...and I was NOT going to take another week! Thanks to all who prayed for me (and my family) to heal up from the various viruses and bacteria! Praise the Lord we are all almost 100%!

3 comments:

Lora said...

So glad to hear you all are on the mend!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

I totally have to split things up too--I realize just how much of a visual learner I am, and this helps me so much!

Kayren said...

Good job, Bobbi! Shamefully I've skipped three weeks. I am determined to have mine ready by next week, and I'm going to have to lower my expectations of myself I'm afraid. I didn't even do a review...