Thursday, March 19, 2009

My MomE bracelet...

I've made several of these bracelets for my mother, mother-in-law, friends...but not for myself. Guess, I was waiting 'til I was done...

They are super easy...made of bracelet memory wire...beads, spacers, and letters. I just twist my ends to hold the first and last bead. Easy, peezy!

I may re-do it though...'cuz it's almost too short. It may have to do with only having two kids...and having one baggie of these colored beads! We'll see how it works out.


1 comment:

Kayren said...

I'm gonna play dumb here...bracelet memory wire? Is it called that? Like if I walk in a store and look for it, will I actually be looking for that name, and if I can't find it and ask a sales clerk I won't be making a fool of myself and they'll know what I'm talking about if I ask for bracelet memory wire?

And what kind of beads, because I really think this is cute and I want to play along and make one? Email me and share info please...