Monday, July 13, 2009

Farmer's Museum Funtimes

Aren't they the cutest?? Awwww! My little city kids loved looking at the animals at the Farmer's Museum. My childhood friend Sarah and her husband Nick met us for the day. We had a blast!
Emma milked the cow! Each person does three squirts...she did two and then the DaisyMae, the cow, swished her in the head with her tail. She decided she was done milking cows! He he he!
MomE milked the cow too! Boy, had it been a long time since I done that...and I'd used machines...
Even DadE milked a cow. As far as I know, he'd never done this before! Exciting times!!
The kids really really enjoyed the pan of beans in the farmhouse. They sorted and giggled while we looked at everything. Kids are so neat!

For more vacation fun go to my other blog....MomE & Loving It!!!

No comments: