Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beachy Thoughts...

Ever think how powerful God is....just in regards to water?? He pulls the tides in and out!
It tickled me recently to hear someone share my sentiment that THAT is soooo amazing....cuz, have you ever tried to move a kiddie pool over so it doesn't kill your grass? I mean, just a few inches...and GOD just *snap* DOES IT.
Psalm 148 says, "He set them in place for ever and ever; he gave a decree that will never pass away." Praise the Lord! P.S...this whole Psalm is really good but I didn't want to put the WHOLE thing down.
This trip has been an adventure so far...but I WILL TRUST THE LORD...and it will be a good adventure....because HE is faithful to me!
FYI...sand does stick to everything. I remembered reading recently that baby powder helps take it off before you get into the car to go home. Funny...wish I had some baby powder! Loverbrain's car is a mess!!
What a beautiful day we were given! I love SPF 85...it allows me to relax a bit and enjoy the fun times with the Sweet Boobahs.
Who needs a pedicure? Just go walk in the sand. Smoothed my feet right down!! SMILES!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

The pictures are great...hope your adventure goes well!

Natalie at Mommy on Fire said...

Bobbi, you are precious. I love your evangelistic heart. What a gift you were to Joe and how wonderful that he could see Christ in action through you.

You never know what seeds are being planted - isn't that so true? Well done good and faithful servant1

obines

Natalie at Mommy on Fire said...

OK, so I meant to leave the above comment on the post below...It's late and I am brain-dead.

Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog on Friday. It is always my hope that God will speak through me to others so thank you for hitting that home for me!

Have a wonderful vacation - it looks awesome!

Kayren said...

Baby powder does work...we used to use it in New Jersey and then in our own back yard.