Friday, November 8, 2013

Foodie Friday

Well, although this is a bit incomplete...ie. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product...I still decided to blog this anyhew...the collective memory and all that jazz.

So, this is how I go about making curry chicken.
One small onion diced, 2 cloves garlic minced, 2-3 chicken breasts, 2 T. salt, 1 T. curry powder, 1 t. cumin, 1 t. coriander, 2 t. ground black pepper, and 2 t. tumeric... (tea is optional but very relaxing while cooking)
Add a few T. of EVOO to the plate and smoosh the spices together...like so.  Yes, smoosh is a cooking term frequently used in my kitchen...meaning to mix well with the back of a spoon.

Throw it all in a crockpot on high for 3 hours...or low for 6.  Chicken will fall apart.  Serve over rice or lentils....and with broccoli.  I always do. :-)

No comments: