(I say I read these to recommend to my Mom for her Jr. High classes but...the truth be told I really love the genre)
1. Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
2. The Gammage Cup by Carol Kendall
3. The Blue Fairy by Andrew Lang
4. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Peterson
5. What the dickens by Gregory Maguire --can't read this book. Declaring it a dud.
5. Fair Weather by Richard Peck
(Hopefully, this will give me some accountability to actually finish non fiction stuffs.)
6. The Busy Mom's Guide to Spiritual Survival by Kelli B. Trujillo
7. The Parent You Want To Be by Les and Leslie Parrott
8. The House That Cleans Itself by Mindy Starns Clark
9. Have A New Kid By Friday by Dr. Kevin Leman
10. Making Your Kids Mind without Losing Yours by Dr. Kevin Leman
(Some of these I've been hearing about...so curiousity got the cat...and some I've had in a pile...waiting...)
11. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
12. A Mother and 2 Daughters by Gail Godwin
13. Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant by Anne Taylor
14. Needle's Eye by Margaret Drabble
15. The Prophet by Frank E. Peretti read half...will save for next Fall
All books are subject to change and this list may grow. I plan to do a book review of each. Don't worry, I'd never give away the ending. I'll tell you just enough to get you hooked.
I will edit this post...since it'll be the permalinked one...and hyperlink the book reviews from this post to their blogs. I will mark the completed books in this lovely FALL shade so you can keep up with my progress!
FROZEN BLUE SHADE = These books have been frozen for the winter! Sorry, I either couldn't get them from the library in a timely manner or I got sidetracked with another author!
STILL ALIVE AND KICKING = This book my hubby and I are reading together. Thus, it is taking longer. It is great to read together though...I highly recommend it for a shared reading book!