Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-ins!

1. My favorite food seasoning is Curry.
2. Naptime quiet is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is really Providence.
4. My relationship with God is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people will be unhappy after Tuesday no matter how it goes.
6. Winter drapes was the last thing I bought at the store (Goodwill, wah hoo).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sugaring up little beggars at my door,
tomorrow my plans include Christmas photos and the company picnic
and Sunday, I want to REST!

To learn more about Friday Fill-ins go Here.

2 comments:

Jerralea said...

You and I have the same #4!

I'm impressed that you are taking Christmas photos this weekend! I'm a procrastinator ...

Kayren said...

I have never used Curry in my life. Isn't that a shame? I guess if I had a recipe that called for it, but I must be a plain Jane kinda girl.

I sure wish I had #2 going on at my house, but it's been a long time since I had little people young enough for naptime quiet. #5 is so true. I just hope it's not me! :)

Have a blessed weekend, Bobbi!