Saturday, August 1, 2009

Meme The Truth About Bobbi-ology!

The Truth About Bobbi-ology

I snagged this from Jennifer's blog at Through the Storms of Life. Get to know me better by reading down through here. Also, pay a visit to Jennifer's blog.


**********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
I'm loving my homemade Italian dressing...it's better than Olive Garden!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Yatz (Cajun/Creole Awesomeness)
What food could you eat everyday for two weeks and not get sick of?
Steak
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives and banana peppers.
What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter (well, maybe Nutella)
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
Two--the one upstairs is only for playing the VHS of our wedding though! HA!
What color cell phone do you have?
Navy Blue
Do you have an Ipod?
Nope...but my Centro will do everything that an Ipod does and more!
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right, but I am becoming semi-ambidextrous as I teach my lefty daughter to do things.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Two babies, three cysts, and my wisdom teeth!
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I switched my dining room and my living room on a whim a while back. That was some heavy lifting/shoving!!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope! Well, I don't remember it...hahaha! Wait...does anesthesia count?
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Three...Aldi awesome flops! Seriously, they cost $4.99 and are totally awesome!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Got a warning on the way to my parents on MLKJr. weekend. Don't speed in construction ya'll!
Last person you talked to?
My two and three year old as I put them down for naptime.
Last person you hugged?
My sweet Loverbrain
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Fall. It's beautiful and invigorating! Plus, I HEART SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!!
Holiday?
Advent and Christmas!
Day of the week?
Tuesdays...they are the days I plan playdates and bible studies, etc. My visiting days!!
Month?
October (it has Fall and my birthday)
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
My Grandpa Sharp (passed away)...wish my hubs and kids could've met him.
Mood?
Introspective and a tiny bit hyped on caffeine. Finishing the pot since hubs isn't here to drink his coffee! HA...waste not, want not!
What are you listening to?
My own typing...and lawn mowers outside. Pretty peaceful around here at the moment.
Watching?
The computer screen...um, duh??
Worrying about?
Seeing as I try not to worry...and can only accomplish this through prayer....I prefer to answer what am I praying about...mostly the Koning Family and Stellan.
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
To get my Sweet Boobah some milk and then back to snuggle him under the warm covers! Mmm!
What's the last movie you saw?
Fireproof. Yup, finally watched it. It was good. I can see how it would benefit both new and old marriages alike. It never hurts to get a new perspective on things.
Do you smile often?
Yup...sure do! I'm a very bubbly, yappity, happity sort of person. Ask anyone who knows me!
Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Nope...snuggling next to my Loverbrains...
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
1) Do you always answer your phone?
I'm trying to get better about just letting it go. I'm trying to view my kids as a full time job where I can't just answer the phone in the middle of work. I do always call people back. I HATE caller ID...so don't have it....so don't assume that I know it's you when you call. It bugs the "liver and snot" out of me when you call people who are obviously looking to see who it is before they pick up on the millionth ring...or don't pick up...making you wonder if they are avoiding you. TRULY IRRITATING. Okay, I'm done...for now!
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
It better be an emergency cuz I pay ALOT for texting...
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my blue eyes...but maybe brown...cuz brown eyed blonds are cuter.
3b) If you could change your hair color, what color would you change it to?
RED...like a real redhead! I've thought about just doing it sometime. HA!
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Never been to one...sorry!
5) Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, and I use it alllllll the time!
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. His name was Rhapsody. He was blue beta fish...get it...Rhapsody in Blue!
7) Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Silent Night, O Little Town Of Bethlehem, O Holy Night...and the little known, I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas...
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Books or fabric...oh, just ask my Mom...she always gets me the best gifts!
9) Can you do a push up?
Absolutely...one!
10) Can you do a chin up?
HA! Doubt it!
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited! Jesus is coming back, ya'll, and I am going up!!! Are you??
12) Do you have any saved texts?
Like drafts? I have no idea what this is...a saved text? Sure, I have bookshelves full of saved texts! HA HA HA!
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Was rear ended a few times...
14) Do you have an accent?
Not that anyone has ever pointed out...although I love languages and tend to pick up the accent of whoever I'm around...when in England...I sound British...etc. It's hard for me to stop myself. I can...but I sort of enjoy the feel of it on my tongue. Weird and fun...yes, I am!
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
He Knows My Name by Tommy Walker
16) Plans tonight?
Depends on when the hubs is coming home...hopefully, grill out and chill out!
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
God is always faithful to me!
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Thread, ribbon and a High Five magazine for the kids.
19) Have you ever been given roses?
Yes, for the births of my babies!
20) Current worry?
None...see above under Current-ology. Why worry when I can pray?
21) Current hate right now?
Squirrels...crazy, nasty rodents.
22) Met someone who changed your life?
Yes. Many people have had an impact on my life. None like my Savior, Jesus, though.
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
ZZZZZZZ! Give us a break...we have small children!
24) What song represents you?
He Is My Joy by Carter
26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Maybe...if I could be a Champagne Lady on the Lawrence Welk show!
27) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Oh yes.
28) Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Ears are double pierced but I let the second set grow closed.
29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Um, in my Book marriage is for LIFE! So, unless one of us croaks off suddenly...yup, I'll be working on year number 6.
30) Does anyone love you?
I am well loved.
31) Would you be a pirate?
Maybe for a costume party...but only if I get to have a peg leg, patch and parrot!
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
His Eye is On the Sparrow, O Happy Day, and Wake up and Pay attention!
33) Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes. It's kind of embarrassing!
34) When did you last cry?
Tuesday and Wednesday...
36) Do you like to cuddle?
Yes, but my babies are moving too fast these days. Unless they're sick I'm out of luck.
37) Have you held hands with anyone today?
Not today...yet!
38) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My sweet kiddos.
39) What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I loved playing my Mom's Carpenter's records...Ann Murray..Barry Manilow...Neil Diamond...etc.
40) Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
New-ish.
41) Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Semi pulpy. Ya know, some pulp but not enough to gag you! I have to be able to swallow my vitamins too.
42) What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Saying odd things. I'm a good one for making up hilarious words. I have a good vocabulary...but sometimes it just needs to expand to include my zany self!
43) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Sure...maybe it would motivate me to get my act together in all aspects and relationships.
44) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Nope...I like Bobbi...it fits me!
45) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Well, I have some intestinal issues...and it could literally kill me. But, I'd ask if my hubs could do it...cuz who couldn't use that kind of money...and he likes hot stuff!

1 comment:

Kayren said...

Fun to read and learn even more about you. I might try this someday...