Monday, August 17, 2009

Have some tea...and Monday Memory...

Here's it goes....
Colossians 3:12-14,
So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as our Lord forgave you, so also should you. Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.


WOW...can you believe it?...I only messed up one word. I surprised even myself. I'm going to add verse 15 for next week. I'm so glad I decided to get back into Memory Mondays...I've missed it...and I need it!

Colossians 3:12-14,
So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.

2 comments:

Kayren said...

What a lovely picture!

Do you know how long it's been since I've done Memory Monday? Way too long...way, way too long!

Have you checked out locations? I only have one idea, and it's not go to Hawaii, although that would be most appealing.

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

So glad you're back and well done!

Joanne