Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grandpa force fed popcorn!

Isn't this a darling picture of my little people eating popcorn with Grandpa!? My sweet son loves popcorn...it's one the allergy boy's safe snacks. What you don't see is the force feeding session that began shortly after this picture was taken when they decided it was fun to feed popcorn to Grandpa. This quickly became a competition of sorts...shoving pieces in at warp speed. The truly funny thing is that I don't think Grandpa likes popcorn...he never eats it during movies with Grandma? Hmmmm?
I wish I'd done a better job of taking this picture. If you look closely you can see that my sweet daughter has white gloves on (real, antique elbow gloves) and is holding her new Angelina doll...while her brother holds her new Alice doll. They love to read with Grandpa!

2 comments:

Kayren said...

I love the sweet looks on the kids' faces in that picture where he's reading to them.

You forgot to mention the pooch on the couch! Did he get popcorn too?

Kayren said...

Oh, by the way, you know I L-O-V-E love, love, love the flowers on the sidebar. Don't ever take them away.