Friday, August 14, 2009

Caffeinated Randomness--Always, Sometimes, Nevah, evah!


I ALWAYS...

- drink coffee on Sunday afternoons with my loverbrains.

- find the blogs I write on the spur of the moment are better than the ones written before...

- call my Mom for cooking advice...even though my Dad's a good cook too!

- try to turn the cartoons off at 8...and play with my kids.


I SOMETIMES...

- finish my cup of coffee...

- take a nap with my kids, if I'm really tired.

- ignore the phone if it is bothering me. I figure if it's important they'll call back.

- become quiet and introspective about life.

- wish I was teaching again...not just little toddlers at home.


I NEVAH EVAH...

- wait until the next month to flip the calendar.

- get my hair cut on time...whatever they say...three weeks...humph...try 6!

- leave my kids in the car alone. Too many horror stories people!

- refuse a date night...

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the randomness and the coffee names..I mean, Spiritual Sanka...brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Victoria - your sidebar headers are da bomb!

I never say that, so I'm not exactly sure what just spurred me on to talk that way! I blame the caffeine I have succumbed to this week!

Anonymous said...

:) I love these lists! I laughed out loud at phone thing....I know exactly what you mean!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kara With a K said...

I'm loving the Nevah Evahs, they rock! This is my first time to your blog by the way, but I can tell we're going to be friends, I love your style!!

I have found some of those spur of the moment posts are better than the planned ones, funny how that is!

Pastor D said...

I think you should call me for cooking advice. After all - I am the one who taught you to make good coffee. Right?

Kayren said...

They say three weeks? Since when? And obviously I am a once to twice a year girl.

I'm warning you, nevah say nevah, because it will come back to haunt you. You should at least qualify it with a "I will probably nevah" or "I can't imagine I'll evah" to be on the safe side, because all my nevahs are now dones. Except one that I just decided this weekend will be in the next few years. Care to play a guessing game? You'll probably nevah get it!