Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Memory Monday!!

"I will give thanks to You with all my heart, I will sing praises to You before the gods." Ps.138:1

"I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods." Ps. 138:1

Close but not quite. I can't believe I messed up the singing part! I wanted to memorize this because of a message our pastor did recently on putting God before any other idols. It has struck me lately that my attitude about various things is just as much an idol as any object. I feed those bad feelings, I choose them over God's ways, etc. I want to remember to give Him thanks and praise before any of the gods in my life. I want them to go away!

Join the gals over at The Simple Wife....here.

Yes, I'm happy today too...cuz tonight my sweet Loverbrains will be home....woohoooo!

1 comment:

Lisa notes... said...

A great verse! And great commentary. Our idols don't always take the appearance of "idols", huh? Thanks for sharing!